Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick photo post

I've been fighting the computer demons (myclockinfo) this evening. Think I've got it all straightened out, no thanks to McAfee, who wanted $89.95 to remotely clean my registry, which I have since figured out would most likely be a huge waste of money, as I'm not sure I've got an actual virus. For now, a simple little disabling of an Internet Explorer mystery add-on may have solved my problems (fingers crossed), we shall see what tomorrow brings.

In the meantime, that shot to hell all plans of working on the Beach House quilt tonight, and while I may still be able to salvage an hour or so in the studio, I'm dvr'ing Project Runway and my new plan is to march myself into the family room as soon as I'm done here and watch that.....gotta fulfill the guidelines....as that, my pretties, qualifies as doing something I love.

Now, why am I here instead of in front of the tv? Oh right, I had mentioned on a Dear Jane list earlier today that I would post a photo of my Omnigrid applique case. The discussion was about how one totes their handwork around, and I love the straight up, no nonsense organization this case delivers.

Here it is:


I hear Tim Gunn calling me.....TG tomorrow's Friday, and for those of us who are lucky enough to have Monday off, a hearty WOO HOO! 4-Day Weekend!. Make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!