Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drive-by Blogging

Just stopped in on my way up from the basement. Hauling the ladder and the snap in track lighting the hubs brought home from the office a month ago and I'm going to play Bob the Builder for a few minutes and hang it.

I'm in the hand sewing the binding on the Beach House quilt stage and could certainly use a little extra lighting, so rather than take the easy way out and bring in a lamp from my workroom, I'm going full tilt and installing ceiling tracks and cans and all that good stuff. (Yes, I am crazy).

Be back later with photos if I survive the task.

(I should consider becoming an entrepreneur,,,,my first foray into becoming a millionaire businesswoman would include the franchise opportunity....'Rent A Handy Hubby'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!