Monday, June 14, 2010

I Love Mondays!!!!!

Especially when I get into the office in my new car, the boss is in a happy, chatty mood, the coffee is good, and I finally get to my desk to find a comment in my email from Lis mentioning that now I'll be cheating on my Santa Fe with my GO!. What is she talking about? It seriously takes me all of about 15 seconds to figure out that I have obviously won the GO! giveway at Amy's Creative Side. Small scream (there's a new guy that just started today in the office next to mine, I didn't want to totally scare him, though I do hear that now he's decided to take the office down on the second floor instead of the one up here in the attic next to mine---his loss :) ), as I go to Amy's blog and see my name listed, and that is happily confirmed by an email I find way down the Yahoo inbox (Lis' email came to my work email address). I am ECSTATIC!

I had just seen the GO! in action yesterday at the Annapolis Quilt Guild show, convinced that this was something that would be a long time finding it's way into my studio, what with the new wheels and all. I am one lucky quilter today, and one of the happiest in the land. Thank you Amy and Accuquilt! You'll be seeing some fierce die-cut quilts coming out of my studio now. (Though I did pick up a Dresden plate ruler yesterday to use on my 30s prints, so we'll still be doing some old-school work.)

I am at work, and as excited as I am about the GO!, I really need to do some actual 'work', so check back tonight and I'll tell you all about the quilt show.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting that you won a Go....pretty soon we all will have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo. Congrats on winning. I have a Go! and think it's wonderful - and so do friends who keep coming over to cut things for their next quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!