Friday, June 18, 2010

How Fast Is the Go?

Does 'Warp Speed, Mr Sulu', suggest anything?

Came home from Happy Hour last night just before 11:00 (okay, so sue us, we should call it Happy All Nighter), and I just had to cut something.


Less than 10 minutes to cut Drunkard's Path pieces for DDs table quilt from 4 fabrics. I just slapped them up on the design wall to get an idea of their size. Later today we shall play with their placement. They're quite large (7.5" squares assemble into one 14" block), so I think four of them will work for the quilt in some configuration. The other 4 may wind up as 4 pillows.

Right now I've goto to jump in the shower and hightail it off to work so I can get home and play some more. Oh, it is going to be a long day! (Note to self: pick up winning lottery ticket on way home this evening).

Have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. lucky duck! How exciting! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my drunkards' path die...that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!