Sunday, May 30, 2010

Billy The Exterminator

So sue me, I've only quilted one row across Neptune. I went into the studio and turned on the tv. Lord knows how it was on Channel 50 (A&E), but it was. A wicked twist of fate. And they are apparently running a 'Billy the Exterminator' marathon today. That was at 4:00. It's 8:45 and I'm sitting downstairs in front of the 60", Dirty Martini (2 olives, fat), breeze from the ceiling fan, feet on the coffee table quilt....hooked. And unconcerned about finishing Neptune in May

If you've never seen it, I recommend you watch a couple episodes.

http://www.aetv.com/billy-the-exterminator/index.jsp

Sometimes I am so hopeless. Oh wait, madam..is your glass empty? Another? Please. Shaken, not stirred, and Brian (my fantasy womanservant), let's spring for 3 olives this time, okay?

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean...I was totally sucked into the VexCon gang the first time it showed up as a maarathon. I got a lot of sewing done that day and still feel itchy from a roach episode.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!