Friday, September 18, 2009

Who Are You and What Have You Done With My Husband?

Bernina has a super sale tomorrow. I've been 'thinking' about a new machine for a while now (who doesn't). I forwarded the email to the hubs saying that this is the best deal so far this year and now would be a good time and he replied....

"I think you deserve it honey."

Ha, ha ha. He's too funny. So the thread continues:

"You're kidding? Or you really mean it?"
"I really mean it."

At this point, I'm hyperventilating.

"So you'll go with me tomorrow to look?"
"Can I test drive it? That's more than my first car and 1st 2 motorcycles combined."
"Yes you can."

End of messages. I don't know what to think. Check back tomorrow--we can all be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!