Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are you still here???

Yes, I am. I stayed up until 2:30 so I'd be able to sleep past 4:00. Didn't roll out of bed until 9:15. Still in jammies while the hubs readies himself for the wild ride.

Last night I was telling him my strategy and the prices, and here's his only question:

"So what does the 830 cost?"

Yes, that's my maniacal laughter you are hearing. No, I am not coming home with an 830, at least I don't think I am. And it's entirely possible I come home with nothing (though highly unlikely).

Well, he's just come downstairs dressed and ready for battle, so that's my queue to go get ready--FAST! He's down the basement looking for his missing tournament softball bat (he cracked the other tournament bat in practice last weekend)...wait!!!! I knew he had an ulterior motive......let me buy a sewing machine so he can buy a new bat! I should have known he was up to something. :)

Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!