Sunday, June 2, 2013

Good Intentions

I had started a blog post earlier only to be foiled by Comcast.

I live in the Washington DC metro area..and it is raining ... Not some hellacious thunderstorm, mind you, just an intermittent rain shower... So it only stands to reason that we are destined to lose either our electricity or our cable (or both). Tonight it was the cable.

No TV... no Internet...and for some, no phone. A call to Comcast assures me that my service is expected to be restored at 2:57 a.m. (At which time I can only hope to be fast asleep.)

I don't know what we'd do if this were an area prone to tornadoes or hurricanes. If so, it most certainly would resemble the Apocalypse (and Tucker wouldn't be the only thing upside down).




Hope to be back online tomorrow. Until then I'll amuse myself with some serene chain stitching on the Christmas appliqué blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!