Monday, June 24, 2013

Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along

As if we don't already have enough projects hovering at the edge of the Black Hole of UFO, how could I possibly resist this beauty?



I'm thinking raid the Kaffe Fassett stash, throw in a few yards of a Kona black (which I may have in the closet already), and I'm good to go.

Won't you join me? There's a link on my sidebar to get you started. Even if there weren't prizes to be awarded throughout this project (prizes? did I mention prizes?), the quilt itself is well worth the journey.

You'll find links to the fabric requirements, and a couple ancillary posts on tools and technique already uploaded to the Quilting Gallery site, as well as cutting instructions to get you pepped and prepped.

The project officially kicks off this coming Friday and continues weekly through October 10th. Wouldn't this make a lovely Christmas gift? Double your efforts each week and you'll have one to gift and one to keep for yourself.

I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!