Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I'm Back

finished the Grand Illusion quilt 2 days before quilt show turn in. It was a major undertaking to quilt on my 440 and I don't consider the quilting to be good enough for the County Fair so it's been put into service on our bed. Just glad it's done. 


With that out of the way I whipped out a quick little table runner for my daughter in an afternoon. 


I also managed to hand sew an adorable summer wool appliqué project the next weekend. 


And then I became a paper-piecing fool and burned some serious hours piecing a Fair entry...


I just need to get in the proper mood to piece the back/sandwich/quilt the darn thing. But nooooo.....I wouldn't be me if I didn't distract myself from a finish to start on a new project. (Tune in tomorrow for a peek at that one)

Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. You have been a very very busy gal...lots of fun inspiration for us to see.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!