Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday's Finds


You might remember these neat little stamped metal charms I found a couple weeks ago in a shop near Jinny Beyer's?  Well, yesterday I took my neighbor to a quilt shop in Frederick and she in turn took me to this neat little once a month antique/shabby chic kind of flea market place in a barn in Buckeystown called Chartreuse and Co.

Here's a link to photos of the  merchandise offered this weekend:

Of course, she went Friday morning and noted that by the time we got there on Saturday afternoon, a lot of good stuff was long gone, but I did find these:



which will be adorning something of mine as soon as I can figure out what. And I'll likely ask my daughter's jewelry making friend, Scarlet Robin (be sure to check out that link...her stuff is fab-o) to stamp me some sterling so I can add it to my jewelry collection.

I also picked up a couple of cute gift items (guess who they're for :) )



This one's a magnet. Love it! :


Looks like I'm going to have to take off June 17th so I can be at Chartreuse and Co. on opening day. Thanks Ann, for the enablement.

I'll be back later today to share my afternoon making fabric pinwheels. Enjoy yours!

4 comments:

  1. I love the charms! wish I'd found some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your finds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun shopping day. Love those charms. I'd love to go shopping with you but I think my cc might melt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!