Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Thing, One Week Challenge

Amy's Creative Side is offering a little motivation for finishes (click the icon in my sidebar to sign up).

Here's what I finished for last week's challenge:

The 9th block for my Baltimore Album quilt. I also managed to get a great start on the 10th block which is going to be this week's goal.


And while it's not sashed---no fault of my own--my Moda Layer Cake was missing a fabric and I'm waiting for United Notions to send it, I finished the embroidery on the 3rd block in the Aurifil 2012 Designer's Block a Month.

Tomorrow I'm off to the AQS show in Lancaster, PA. Check back tomorrow for details and a little showing of what's hanging in Lancaster.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Block 9 looks great. I am looking forward to seeing this quilt in all its finished glory.

    Have a great time at the show. I went to that one about 4 years ago when on holiday in the US. It was the first time I'd been to a show in the US, and what an eye-opener. The quilts, the size, the traders - just everything.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!