Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Sunday

This is what the studio looked like Saturday morning. I did get so far as to cut patterns from that pile of fabric on the cutting table. Heck, I even sewed some of those pattern pieces together and quilted them (I'm making a tote bag), but that's where it ended.
My daughter came to pick up her quilt.

Oh, and she also came to pick up Ricky (our grandpup). He's been hanging out for a few days. He's a lazy little slug. My niece (she's 4) called this morning because she wanted to come 'take him for a walk' (he's toddler size -- all 4 pounds of him). They arrived late afternoon, so we decided a family cookout was in order. Of course we had to go to Jimmie Cones after dinner. No sewing today.



At the end of the night, Paco was glad to see everyone go. It takes a lot of energy to work for 3 days straight at being cuter than Ricky and be the center of attention 24/7. Not to mention trying to keep out of the line of sight of a rambunctious 4-year old. Now that I look at him, I think he's got the right idea. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!