Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've Been Slacking


Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's Wednesday and I haven't stitched a thing since the past weekend when I finished this top. It's from a pattern I am testing for a group I'm in. I did finish the back on Sunday (and yes, I incorporated my signature block in the center), but I haven't put it together and finished it. Maybe in a day or two, and then I'll post a photo of the back and a better photo of the front (the fabrics on this scream 'October'). I'm going to use it draped over the big coffee table in the family room, which I decorate for fall (lots of pumpkins and leaves and such, I love fall (sigh).)

Saturday I'll be at the quilt show at the Dulles Expo Center so maybe that will inspire me to come home and finish this and get to quilting the b/w/g. Or maybe I'll have fallen in love with some new fabric and will wind up coming home and starting on something new

Decisions, decisions

Oh, went to the Guild meeting on Monday and we talked about doing an Indigo challenge. A few of us have Indigo. Now I need to come up with a project worthy of such beautiful fabric that has traveled across the Atlantic to me. Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!