- You can spend the day communing with your stash in your studio
- You can spend the day, and the contents of your wallet at your local quilt shop
- You can spend the day in front of your machine and sew all day and all night....guilt free
- You can spend hours in front of the computer watching QNN, The Quilt Show, Quilters TV, catching up on Alex and Ricky and Eleanor
- You can spend the day on the couch, with your feet on the coffee table, box of bon bons at your side, leafing through the last years' worth of quilting magazines that always came at a time you were too busy to give them more than a quick glance
- You can spend the afternoon in a lounge chair, out in the yard, soaking up the sun while you hand sew binding and labels on the last few unfinished projects that have been piling up on your cutting table
Here's what you're playing for...
109 (give or take 1 or 2) 6" charm squares. There are at least 80 or more unique floral prints in this pack. More than enough to combine with some sashing to make a scrappy Spring throw, or a couple of tote bags.
One winner will take this lovely fabric home. And we'll also have a couple of trinkets from the AQS Lancaster Show to raffle off as consolation prizes.
I'm going to give you multiple chances to win this one:
- Post a comment telling me what you'll be doing on National Quilting Day on this post for one chance.
- Post a comment on Saturday's post telling me about your progress for another chance.
- Become a follower (or if you are a follower already, let me know) for 1 more chance.
- Post about my giveaway (link to my blog) on your blog, or Facebook wall for 1 more chance (1 chance for each place you post)
- Every person that you direct to the giveaway that says that you sent them gets you an extra chance. (Please ask them to use the name that you comment with, so there's no confusion when I'm doling out chances)