Monday, July 12, 2010

Where in the World (Is Carmen Santiago)

Well, I've been at the beach (in a manner of speaking).

Right now I'm at work, so I've only got a minute, but I wanted to let you know why I've been too busy to blog for the past week. Suz Zwizzle has been keeping me very busy shopping and prepping for some upcoming classes (4 in a week), and trying to finish the homework and projects lest they enter the UFO Zone.

I'm almost done with the landscape quilt I've given you a little peek at above. It's 12" x 48" so there's a lot more to see, and you will, once it's finished, which should be tonight...actually, it has to be tonight as I start a new class with a new project tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I've got to run and get back to doing what I get paid for. But here's a gander at some more of my first attempt at art and embellishment.

Have a great day, and I hope at least some of you get to spend it in creative endeavor. TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the whole piece!!!!
    Betty
    olgramy@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I would like to walk in that landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,

    I love the landscape and art you are doing...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!