So, today I finished these three little blocks at the bottom of a previously finished block:
And now, the design wall looks like this:
The blocks released today go across the bottom of the quilt. I'm hoping to get those done well in advance of next Thursday, but track record not withstanding, it's likely not going to happen that way.
Not sure I mentioned it, but Tucker had his first grooming a couple of weeks ago. The best way to describe it is that he went in looking like a throwback to the 60s hippie,
and he came out as the captain of the high school football team.
This is the first time I had a quilt judged, so it was very interesting to see how it stacked up
Guess I need to work on my binding. How perfect that I just discovered that I have one of the original copies of Mimi Dietrich's 'Happy Endings' book that was recently re-published. And I've also got her book 'Borders & Bindings'. Guess they both need to be relocated to the nightstand.
(Or maybe the magazine basket in the master bath would offer a better chance they'd be read).