I finished the August wool applique banner. It's on it's little stand on the sofa table. This was Saturday's project, along with picking up the next BOM packet for Vintage Rouge, and selecting my backing and binding.
Moving right along I also knocked out the wool felt mat that I had picked up a pattern for while I was at the Hershey show. In fact, I even --for the first time ever, totally without guidance--hand dyed the wool felt I used for the moons. It was pretty stark and bright on it's own (you can see the before and afters on my Facebook page), so I found some watercolor fabric dye in my workroom that I've had for probably 10 years or so, and it came with a bunch of sponges, and I went to town. It'll do. That was Sunday's project.
Saturday's mail brought the next installment in monthly banners:
Look at those great fall colors. These next three banners are going to be so much fun. September will be pumpkins, October will have a Halloween theme, and November will be a cornucopia for Thanksgiving. I was going to save some of these for entertainment on upcoming travels, but I don't think I can wait.
We'll be going to St. Michaels this weekend, so I'm going to need some hand-stitching for the car ride. Somehow I don't think I'll have a problem finding something to work on. :)