Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Morning's Fat Quarter Winner

(yeah, yeah, yeah, I still haven't figured out how to easily
 copy this into my posts, like normal people do)
 
Is Nancy, who is going to make something for her granddaughter (though she won on her 'follower' comment).  Congratulations Nancy, I've sent you an email to get your mailing info.
 
Don't despair....
 

What's that in the bottom right of that photo?  Hmm....could it be another pack of FQs?

My birthday's coming up soon...a good excuse as any for another giveaway. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I am in the same boat with Mr. RNG! I for the life of me cannot get that little dude on my screen!! LOL I am glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    To get the little box, you can hit the 'Print Screen' button on your laptop or desktop. Then you need to open Paint - in your documents. Paste the page there. After you paste, there is a box with dotted lines. You use that to draw a box around the part you want to cut out from the screen shot you too - which would be the random number box. Hit cut. Then open a new page in Paint, paste and save the document as a jpg or png file. It's easier than you think, but if you've never done it, seems difficult. Hopefully you can sorta figure it out from this comment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should say the shot you took - took! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me too! I also do a Print Screen and past into Paint, then crop the image and save it.
    Congrats Nancy for winning and thanks to Susan for having such great prizes. Is that Black and white fabrics I see there? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Early Happy Birthday wish, Susan! And thank you everyone for the helpful I.T. info!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!