Saturday, December 13, 2014

12-13-14

The last consecutive date of the century.  Let's hope that it's the last of many more things, chief among them....
  • the sore throat I've had for the past 4 days
  • the 6" needle I had guided by ultrasound into my knee on Thursday

Only 12 days until Christmas. There's still trees to decorate, cookies to bake, shopping to do, cards to send, and I'm not of a mind to do any of those things. There's nothing worse than being under the weather at the busiest time of the year.

At least I managed to do something fun today--it didn't require a lot of movement or exertion, it was a rather sedentary project.





Hopefully tomorrow I can work on Bonnie Hunter's mystery, and maybe even decorate that poor bare tree that's been naked for a couple of weeks now.

What I'd really like to do is sleep through the night and wake up in the morning and be able to swallow without it feeling like I spent the night eating broken glass.

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!