Friday, April 20, 2012

What I've Learned This Week


That Valdani thread is super linty.


That Grey Goose Pear on the rocks makes you think you're really creative.


That the audible alarm on the BSR irritates the crap out of me.


That if you pretend it will be judged on total stitches it's a lot more fun.

 

 That it's not whether you win or lose, it's what you learned from playing the game.


And finally, that one bottle of Grey Goose Pear is just enough for a 40" square project.
--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--
I finished the 'Orange Blossom' challenge quilt tonight--except for the binding/sleeve and label ... I'm going to have to pull an all-nighter tomorrow, as turn in is noon Saturday and I've got 2 to bind, and 5 to label and sleeve.Yikes! (If you don't have any plans tomorrow night.....)

And now that it's basically done, how do I feel about it? Let's just say that 'Slow to Bloom's' redeeming quality is it's back, where you can see the 800 or so yards of thread used to quilt it.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I just booked marked your blog and and certainly enjoying your posts! Love your work. See ya online! --Sue in Belton, TX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!