Friday, June 27, 2008

We're Not in Kansas Anymore, Toto

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am....
  • A New Quiltmaker with Lofty Aspirations (I aspire to Baltimore Album greatness)
  • Santa Maker Extraordinaire (Jack Sparrow Santa--need I say more)
  • Lover of All Things Gingerbread
  • Crazy Christmas Lady (15 trees, 1 in each room. Any more than that and people start to wonder if you also have 300 cats in your house)
  • A Quixotic ('rash, lofty ideas') Crafter

and, most noteworthy

  • The Queen of Procrastination (life is short, why not wait until the last minute to do things--especially those things you don't really want to do)

which explains why it has taken me so long to jump on the 'blogwagon'.

But I have been having such a good time reading other people's blogs and enjoying the photos of their creative endeavors that I want to share my artistic pursuits as well. So here I am.

I feel like I've jumped into the deep end of the pool without a pool noodle. I can only hope that over the next few weeks, I'll find myself swimming with the sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. Thanks for reading. Happy quilting!