Sunday, June 29, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
- A New Quiltmaker with Lofty Aspirations (I aspire to Baltimore Album greatness)
- Santa Maker Extraordinaire (Jack Sparrow Santa--need I say more)
- Lover of All Things Gingerbread
- Crazy Christmas Lady (15 trees, 1 in each room. Any more than that and people start to wonder if you also have 300 cats in your house)
- A Quixotic ('rash, lofty ideas') Crafter
and, most noteworthy
- The Queen of Procrastination (life is short, why not wait until the last minute to do things--especially those things you don't really want to do)
which explains why it has taken me so long to jump on the 'blogwagon'.
But I have been having such a good time reading other people's blogs and enjoying the photos of their creative endeavors that I want to share my artistic pursuits as well. So here I am.
I feel like I've jumped into the deep end of the pool without a pool noodle. I can only hope that over the next few weeks, I'll find myself swimming with the sharks.